A place of top gastronomy!
Unique gastronomy experience of top Dalmatian dishes and drinks make Vir restaurants the right choice for all kinds of special, business and romantic celebrations. In the daily offer of our restaurants you can enjoy a wide selection of cold and hot appetizers, meat and fish dishes, as well as sweet desserts and the rich taste of Dalmatian wines. We single out only some of the renowned Vir catering facilities known for their top culinary offer, which will satisfy even the finest palates.
- Restaurant Kotarina - the oldest and most recognizable restaurant on the island. Many visitors praise the pizza of this restaurant.
- Restaurant Paradiso - restaurant with the most beautiful sea view
- Restaurant Viranka - family restaurant offering traditional and international cuisine
- Restaurant Zvonimir - delicious food and drinks with a pleasant family atmosphere
- Villa Monica - a restaurant that also offers accommodation with top quality food
- Restaurant Maestral - restaurant on the beach with the beuatiful view, suitable for families with children, with additional entertainment for children.
- Taverna -
- Vlašička kuća - special design with top quality food.
- Tavern "Kunjka" located in Vir offers fresh fish, shellfish, and other Mediterranean delicacies that will complete your gastronomic pleasure. All seafood specialties are prepared from our own catches and dishes are prepared according to traditional recipes. This guarantees a tasty and healthy meal with which we serve home-grown vegetables. For a complete Mediterranean experience, there are also the best wines, carefully selected to perfectly accompany each dish.
- Tavern "Kod Spavalice" is a small family restaurant that has been offering homemade dishes made from fresh, carefully selected ingredients for more than 20 years. The menu is based mostly on fish and seafood, but also includes some meat and a few vegan dishes. This is a place where traditional Mediterranean cuisine merges with modern, and the specific interior offers a unique experience of getting to know the culture and tradition of the island.